Owensboro Convention Center’s
Bulleit Bourbon Bar
The Bulleit Bourbon Bar was developed in conjunction with Bulleit Bourbon & Coastal Wine and Spirits of Kentucky. Designed & handcrafted by Brian Payne and The Mill Custom Woodworking Shop in Owensboro, the bar will showcase more than forty bourbons including Bulleit Rye, the top selling rye whiskey in the country as well as other limited, vintage bourbons such as Blade and Bow and Orphan Barrel.
- Blade and Bow is available only in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Kentucky with a total of 2,500 cases.
- Blade and Bow 22 Year is sold in the same areas with a bottle count of just 400 cases.
- Barterhouse 20 Year – Orphan Barrel Project with a very limited supply.
- Forged Oak 15 Year Orphan Barrel
- Lost Prophet 22 Year, also a very limited supply
- I.W. Harper 15 Year, 1,000 cases in the U.S. Total
In addition to being featured at Friday After 5, the bar can also be reserved for private events.