Things to Know Before You Go:
Per Governor Beshear’s Executive Order, as of 5pm on 7/10, masks will be required at the event (unless you are in your designated space)
- Dedicated 10×10 spaces on the lawn are limited; available on a first-come, first-serve basis; 6′ aisles/spacing between to allow for proper social distancing
- Each space to accommodate up to 6 guests.
- No umbrellas, outside food and beverage or coolers will be allowed with the exception that guests may bring in one unopened bottle of water.
- Guests can pre-order a Picnic Box for $10 per person that includes chicken fried chicken breast, coleslaw, mashed potatoes and gravy, and a canned soda or bottled water.
- Other cookout favorites that will be available for purchase on site will include hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, potato salad, and more.
- For guests 21 and older, bars will also be available.
- Please note there will be line queues with social distancing markers on the ground for entrance to concession and bar areas.
- Access to restrooms will also be available.
- Event will occur rain or shine (will move inside if inclement weather)