Add to Calendar
EVENT UPDATE: This event has been rescheduled to Friday, August 7.
Things to Know Before You Go:
- Per Governor Beshear’s Executive Order on 7/10, masks will be required at the event, unless you are in your designated “Home” (space).
- Dedicated 10×10 “Homes” (spaces) on the lawn are limited; available on a first-come, first-serve basis; 6′ aisles/spacing between to allow for proper social distancing
- Each “Home” (space) to accommodate up to 6 guests.
- No umbrellas, outside food and beverage or coolers will be allowed with the exception that guests may bring in one unopened bottle of water.
- Cookout favorites that will be available for purchase on site will include hot dogs, hamburgers, and more.
- For guests 21 and older, full bars will also be available.
- Please note there will be line queues with social distancing markers on the ground for entrance to concession and bar areas.
- Access to restrooms will also be available.
- Event will occur rain or shine (will move inside if inclement weather)