Cheers on the Pier is back! Saturday, August 18 from 3PM to 7PM at the Owensboro Convention Center! Over 30 breweries featuring over 75 craft beers, some local wines and a bourbon too! Enjoy all the libations and LIVE Music on the Pier Stage. Whether you’re a beer expert or you don’t know ale from a pilsner, there will be something for everyone! Educational and most enjoyable! Check out more info at www.cheersonthepier.com!
Tickets (Ages 21+ Only): General Admission: $35. General Admission 4-Pack $120. Designated Driver (no alcohol sampling): $10. Additional processing fees apply to all ticket sales.
All General Admission Tickets Include:
-Paid tasting card with 38 samples available to you from the breweries and wineries
-Ticket for a sip of bourbon from O.Z. Tyler Distillery (plus first 750 people to the O.Z. Tyler booth will receive a souvenir shot glass)
-Ticket for a mini cocktail featuring the “O.Z. Rosie”
-Two tickets to sample Kentucky Legend products at the Legendary Tasting Bar
Things to Know Before The Event:
- Valid photo ID required for entry. No on under the age of 21 will be admitted, including infants – no exceptions.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed into the Event. Cash concessions and bars will also be available for on-site purchase.
- The Craft Beer Festival will be held rain or shine. In case on inclement weather, the Festival will be held indoors.
- The venue and Festival Staff reserve the right to limit alcohol consumption and require attendees to leave the grounds due to illegal and/or inappropriate behavior.
- We encourage responsible alcohol consumption. Please designate a driver or call a driving service.
- All smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not allowed indoors at the venue. However, there are designated smoking areas outside that will be clearly marked the day of the Event.