Add to Calendar
Top 5 Things You’ll Learn at the Class
- Learn how to get started making money ‘Flipping Houses’ right here in the local area
- Learn how to acquire the best income producing properties that can produce cash flow every month!
- Meet and network with other real estate investors and real estate professionals in your area who are currently buying and selling real estate
- How to replicate our success by learning our systems you have seen featured on our hit TV show ‘Flip this House’ on A&E
- Learn how you can invest successfully on a part time basis
Learn How To Invest:
- Learn how you can purchase discounted real estate in a self-directed retirement account. This is a powerful wealth building strategy because profits can grow in a tax free or tax deferred environment.
- Learn how you can utilize other people’s money to fund real estate deals. This is perfect for people who want to get started yet don’t have a lot of money
- Discover a little known passive income real estate investment vehicle which offer maximum interest rates between 12% and 18%, or even more depending on the state. This investment strategy is supported by United States State Law, backed by real estate, and has been around for over 100 years
- See why people, just like you, are making money and having a lot of success using my investing strategies, techniques, and systems.
At the Event You Will Receive:
Twelve Commandments of How Wealthy People ThinkEverything starts and ends in the mind. In this guide, Than discusses in detail exactly how successful investors think before we dive into the mechanics and how-tos of investing in real estate. More specifically, we will look at how your inner thinking may be affecting your ability to build long-term sustainable wealth. Once you start consciously recognizing these limiting beliefs (many of which are programmed from your past), then you can begin taking steps to correct them. How a person’s thinking and how a person’s mentality can affect his or her financial status and outcome. By helping to raise your consciousness, you will be empowered to make better decisions in the present.
Money Resource GuideIn this guide you will be introduced to a few sources of money that can potentially be utilized to “flip” real estate, as well as a case study of a deal where each of these sources of money have been used: Assignments, Hard Money, Seller Financing, Subject-To, Assumptions, Lines of Credit, Retirement Accounts