Cheers on the Pier is Saturday, August 19 at the Owensboro Convention Center! Featuring over 30 breweries, 75 plus craft beers, local wines, a tapas pairing from the Kentucky Legendary Tasting Bar, live music from Fat Box on the Rhinegeist Stage, and bourbon from O.Z. Tyler Distillery.
Whether you’re a beer expert or you don’t know ale from a pilsner, there will be something for everyone! You’ll take home great memories and a souvenir beer tasting glass from New Belgium. So come sip the day away while enjoying the scenic views over the Ohio River!
Check out the complete list of offerings that will be available! Cheers on the Pier Line Up
More information at www.cheersonthepier.com!
Ticket Information: General Admission: $35. Designated Driver (no alcohol sampling): $10.
General admission tickets include admission, Souvenir Glass, and One Craft Beer Flight Card valid for up to 40 Mini Brews plus a pour from O.Z. Tyler Distillery in a souvenir shot glass and a mini O.Z. Rosie featured Cocktail. Also includes two tickets for tapas at the Kentucky Legendary Tasting Bar. Designated driver tickets are also available. Additional processing fees apply to all ticket sales.
Official After Party will be at Mellow Mushroom. From 7pm-close, enjoy $5 small one topping and $10 large one topping pizzas and $4 Rhinegeist beers in a mug to keep. Weather permitting, music from Criss Cheatham on the patio starting at 7pm.
Things To Know Before Your Event:
This event is for ages 21+ ONLY. ID is required for all attendees! No children or animals allowed (service pets excluded).
- Event begins at 3pm. Last pour is at 6:45 p.m. and event closes at 7:00 p.m.
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- In case of inclement weather, event will be moved indoors.
- No outside food or beverage is allowed into the Event. Cash concessions and bars will also be available for on-site purchase.
- The Craft Beer Festival will be held rain or shine. In case on inclement weather, the Festival will be held indoors.
- The venue and Festival Staff reserve the right to limit alcohol consumption and require attendees to leave the grounds due to illegal and/or inappropriate behavior.
- We encourage responsible alcohol consumption. Please designate a driver or call a driving service.
- All smoking, including electronic cigarettes, is not allowed indoors at the venue. However, there are designated smoking areas outside that will be clearly marked the day of the Event.