The region’s largest hunting, fishing and boat show, the Kentucky Sportsman Show, will showcase exhibitors, demonstrations, seminars and interactive activities across a broad spectrum of industries including hunting, fishing, boating, archery, scuba, ATV, RV, camping, and more. Also included is outdoor apparel, equipment, guns, knives and more.
- OVER 50 EDUCATIONAL SEMINARS AND DEMONSTRATIONS
- Attendees will be able to learn from a wide array of seminars presented at three staging areas throughout the three days of the event. A full schedule may be seen at kysportsmanshow.com.
- 45 FOOT BASS TANK
- The 45 foot Bass Tank from Hawg Troughs will be on site for fishing demonstrations
- 20’ X 30’ “BE A DIVER” DEMA POOL
- A 15,000 gallon mobile pool where attendees may try out scuba with certified instructors. (Attendees bring their own swim suits, but dressing rooms and all gear is provided.)
- BOAT SHOW
- Dozens of boats will be on display from regional dealers
- SAWBILLIES CARVING ARTISTS
- OVER 100 EXHIBITORS
- Exhibitors will feature brands and products for everything outdoor
- GAME VIEWING AREA
- A new addition to this year’s event is the “Game Viewing Area” where attendees will have the opportunity to view regional sporting events while also enjoying an array of beverage choices (including beer, wine, bourbon, and sweet tea.) More details on this to come.
- Friday, February 3,2017 4pm – 8pm
Firearm Frenzy Friday – One gun will be given away every 30 minutes beginning at 4:30pm
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 10am – 8pm
Seminar & Demonstrations – Full seminar schedule over three stages, giveaway’s throughout the day
- Sunday, February 5, 2017 Noon – 4pm
Youth Day – Youth focused seminars and prizes, such as duck calls, given away to the first 100 kids under the age of 12
A full list of all activities at the Kentucky Sportsman’s Show may be found at www.kysportsmanshow.com.